CSANews Issue 49 / CSA Update

Issue 49 Winter 2003
Back  

A Tribute to Retiring CSA President Ellen White
Posted date : May 02, 2007.
A Tribute to Retiring CSA President Ellen White - For the past two years, the CSA has been guided by our version of the "Iron Lady." Strong-minded and strong-willed, she has never wavered in her goals....   Read more...

CSA Directors' Tribute
CSA Directors' Tribute - At the Annual General Meeting on Jan. 14, 2004, we not only inaugurate a new board of directors, we say good-bye to some who have helped guide the ass....   Read more...

CSA Board ­ Directors at Large
CSA Board ­ Directors at Large - Pic 1: Roland Belanger Quebec/Florida Director-at-large, 2003-2004 Member, CSA Francophone Committee Captain of Marshalls, Honda Classic PGA ....   Read more...

Government Relations Report Issue 49
Government Relations Report Issue 49 - For the past six years, it has been my honour to chair the Canadian Snowbird Association's Government Relations Committee. I am extremely proud of our....   Read more...

President's Message Issue 49
President's Message Issue 49 - I always laugh when I'm greeted with the phrase "What's new?" For the past two years every single day has brought something new. When I became pre....   Read more...

CSA Nomination Slate
CSA Nomination Slate - On January 14, 2004, the Canadian Snowbird Association will inaugurate its Board of Directors for the 2004-2006 term of office. The ceremony will take....   Read more...