CSANews Issue 59 / Bird Talk

Issue 59 Summer 2006
Back  

Keep Your Receipts
Posted date : May 28, 2007.
Keep Your Receipts - Dear Bird Talk, In February, a friend drove me to Orlando and then flew down to drive me home at the end of the month. I booked our accommodations ....   Read more...

Foreign Bank Drafts
Foreign Bank Drafts - Dear Bird Talk, Re: Mr. Gardner's Experience with Bank of America I was very surprised to read Mr. Gardner's letter in the recent issue, since w....   Read more...

Currency Exchange and Transfer
Currency Exchange and Transfer - Dear Bird Talk, I am writing with respect to the Bird Talk on p. 7 of the latest CSANews Spring 2006, Issue 58, about a cash in dispute with an Ame....   Read more...

Driver's License
Driver's License - Dear Bird Talk, I have just had a rather annoying and stressful situation crop up which I am relating to Bird Talk so that other CSA members will b....   Read more...

Pro-Rate Clause
Pro-Rate Clause - Dear Bird Talk: Re: the "Pro-Rate Clause" I am compelled to write regarding the "angry letter" received by an "unhappy client". Who did she thin....   Read more...

Thanks Medipac!
Thanks Medipac! - Dear Bird Talk, I am 85 years old and have taken health insurance every year going south for the past 15 years. I often wondered what would happen ....   Read more...