CSANews Issue 62 / CSA Update

Issue 62 Spring 2007
Back  

CSA Meets with Minister of Health
Posted date : Jun 06, 2007.
CSA Meets with Minister of Health - On November 29, 2006, CSA president Gerry Brissenden met with the Honourable Tony Clement, Minister of Health, and the Honourable John Baird, in Ottaw....   Read more...

In Memoriam - Don Slinger
In Memoriam - Don Slinger - CSANews regrets to announce the passing of Donald Slinger. DONALD VINCENT SLINGERFebruary 14, 1922 – March 18, 2007Don was born in Guelph, Ontario. ....   Read more...

CSA President's Award
CSA President's Award - CSA President's AwardThe president and board of directors is pleased to announce the recipients of this year's CSA PRESIDENT'S AWARD.Instituted in 200....   Read more...

Government Relations Report Issue 62
Government Relations Report Issue 62 - I am happy to report that there has been a significant development in one of our most important areas of ongoing government advocacy.As many of you ar....   Read more...

President's Message Issue 62
President's Message Issue 62 - I have now begun my final year as president of our association. It started off with plenty of travel and many meetings.One part of those travels that ....   Read more...