CSANews Issue 62 / Bird Talk

Issue 62 Spring 2007
Back  

Florida Homesteaders Exemption
Posted date : Jun 06, 2007.
Florida Homesteaders Exemption - Dear Bird Talk:I'm one of the many snowbirds that own a small one-bedroom condo (600 sq. ft.) in Pinellas County, Treasure Island Florida. In the year....   Read more...

EBay and Paypal Payments
EBay and Paypal Payments - Dear Bird Talk,I am a Canadian spending my winters in Arizona. Last winter I had an eBay account and paid for my purchases through PayPal with a Canad....   Read more...

GHIP Reimbursement
GHIP Reimbursement - Dear Bird Talk,I know you have received many letters regarding out-of-country medical expenses submitted to OHIP, but I thought your readers might be ....   Read more...

CSANews Article: Drive to Bermuda
CSANews Article: Drive to Bermuda - Dear Bird Talk,It was such a pleasure reading "Drive to Bermuda" (in winter issue) CSANews. My late husband and I spent wonderful 3 week holidays ther....   Read more...

CSANews Article: Vision and Hearing
CSANews Article: Vision and Hearing - Dear Bird Talk,I received your winter 2006 issue and enjoyed the articles and information it contained. Being in the eye-care business I was especiall....   Read more...

Entrance Fee at Extravaganza
Entrance Fee at Extravaganza - Dear Bird Talk,We think there should be a charge for non-members at the Extravaganzas. We went to the one in Lakeland. There were so many people we co....   Read more...