CSANews Issue 67 / Bird Talk

Issue 67 Summer
Back  

Things Never Change
Posted date : Jul 22, 2008.
Things Never Change - Gentlemen: It's really a shame that fuel economy means so little to automobile manufacturers, when so many people are conscious of how much their own ....   Read more...

What Does it Really Cost?
What Does it Really Cost? - Dear Bird Talk,In the spring issue of CSANews, Mr. Quigley, in his article “What Does it Really Cost?,” refers to “slimy lawyers.” apparently,....   Read more...

Florida Driver’s Licence
Florida Driver’s Licence - Dear Bird Talk,It was with some surprise that I read your article about needing a Florida driver’s licence in order to register a car in Florida. Ov....   Read more...

Vehicle Registration in Florida
Vehicle Registration in Florida - Dear Bird Talk,I reference the advice given to John & Debbie Chalmers in the spring 08 issue in the bird talk section. You stated that Florida req....   Read more...

Update on Florida Snowbirds’ Tax Crisis - CSANews, Spring 2008
Update on Florida Snowbirds’ Tax Crisis - CSANews, Spring 2008 - Kudos to Peter Benedek for his article about Florida’s outrageous property tax system. He gave us all a real perspective of snowbirds continually be....   Read more...

Windsor/Detroit Border Crossing!
Windsor/Detroit Border Crossing! - Making reference to your reply to the letter in issue 66 of CSANews re: Florida Driver’s Licence, I would like to tell you about our experience and,....   Read more...

Car Insurance in the U.S.
Car Insurance in the U.S. - Dear Bird Talk,I thought this info might be of some interest to other snowbirds who might be contemplating purchasing a car in the U.S. My wife and I ....   Read more...