CSANews Issue 69 / Bird Talk

Issue 69 Winter 2008
Back  

Breast Cancer Treatment
Posted date : Dec 23, 2008.
Breast Cancer Treatment - Dear Bird Talk,Love your magazine and all the information. Re the "breast cancer" article from Mike Pigden – Has no one ever heard of "BRACHYTHE....   Read more...

Heart Saving Tests
Heart Saving Tests - Dear Bird Talk,In your CSANews (Fall 2008) magazine, there was on the inside front cover a great article on "Heart Saving Tests" brought by He....   Read more...

Frequent Flyer Credit Card
Frequent Flyer Credit Card - Dear Bird Talk,Re: your info in CSANews, would you please tell me how to obtain a frequent flyer credit card. I do have an AIR MILES credit ca....   Read more...

CSA Member Survey
CSA Member Survey - Dear Bird Talk,Re: the article 'And the survey says' by J. Ross Quigley.In this article, Mr Quigley states the following statistics.Quote: 80%....   Read more...

Senior Rates on B.C. Ferries
Senior Rates on B.C. Ferries - Dear Bird Talk,I think you jumped the gun by supporting Stanley Knight over his concern about not getting a senior rate on B.C. Ferries. (BCF). BC....   Read more...

Insurance Premium and Heart Conditions
Insurance Premium and Heart Conditions - Dear Bird Talk,My wife was diagnosed with a "heart block" – a condition that limited blood flow somewhat, and which required the use of a pa....   Read more...