CSANews Issue 70 / Bird Talk

Issue 70 Spring 2009
Back  

Changes Necessary to RRIF Payments for 2008
Posted date : Apr 30, 2009.
Changes Necessary to RRIF Payments for 2008 - Dear Bird Talk,I have been asked by several senior friends as an original CSA member to write to you of our concern regarding what is happening to....   Read more...

Homestead Tax Exemption
Homestead Tax Exemption - Dear Bird Talk,I am a Florida homeowner. Are Canadians eligible to apply for a Homestead Tax Exemption ($25,000) on their property taxes in Fl....   Read more...

Driving Trips in California, Nevada, Arizona
Driving Trips in California, Nevada, Arizona - Dear Bird Talk,Just a word of caution to those of us who travel to Nevada, Arizona and California and use Shell, Chevron, Valero or Di....   Read more...

Banking Overdraft Fees in the U.S.
Banking Overdraft Fees in the U.S. - Dear Bird Talk,Recently, I decided to remove the money I had remaining in my U.S. Royal Bank chequing account because I was returning to Canad....   Read more...

Comments on Bird Talk Previous Editions
Comments on Bird Talk Previous Editions - Dear Bird Talk,I read with interest two letters in Bird Talk Fall 2008 Edition.The first by Stanley Knight. My comments on his story are as follow....   Read more...

Driving to Myrtle Beach
Driving to Myrtle Beach - Dear Bird Talk,Having used Medipac Insurance for the past six years for our trips to Myrtle Beach, I received a complimentary issue of your Wi....   Read more...

Canada Day Celebrations at Horseshoe Cove R.V. Resort
Canada Day Celebrations at Horseshoe Cove R.V. Resort - Dear bird talk,I could not let this year's Canada Day celebrations, spent here at Horseshoe Cove R.V. Resort, pass without letting you....   Read more...

Snowbird Lifestyle Presentations
Snowbird Lifestyle Presentations - Dear Bird Talk,Just a brief comment on the chosen sites for your Lifestyle Presentations. May I suggest that in the future, you might consider....   Read more...