CSANews Issue 72 / Bird Talk

Issue 72 Fall 2009
Back  

Alberta Health & Snowbirds
Posted date : Sep 22, 2009.
Alberta Health & Snowbirds - Dear Bird Talk,Prior to my move to Saskatchewan, I was a resident of Alberta. In September 2008, I called to let Alberta Health know that ....   Read more...

Banking Fees
Banking Fees - Dear Bird Talk,I have run into banking fees regarding U.S.$ deposits from Canadian banks. Does anyone know of a bank in the Rio Grande Valley whic....   Read more...

Renew your license!
Renew your license! - Dear Bird Talk,Imagine our surprise when my wife was stopped and ticketed for driving without a licence - $400 plus.We had somehow forgotten to su....   Read more...

Pun Fun, CSA News, summer 2009;
Pun Fun, CSA News, summer 2009; - Dear Bird Talk,Pun Fun, CSA News, summer 2009; "A dyslexic man walks into a bra."How insensitive a comment. Ignorant also comes to mind. D....   Read more...

Thank you for publishing my letter
Thank you for publishing my letter - Dear Bird Talk,Thank you for publishing my letter under Bird Talk in the summer 2009 issue of CSANews. I hope it will be of some help to the members.H....   Read more...

CSA Fun & Games
CSA Fun & Games - Dear Bird Talk,While your attempt was to provide humour with your recent issue, someone needs to check the math. Forty million people at one million e....   Read more...

Travel Destinations
Travel Destinations - Dear Bird Talk,Hello, I'm a widower and the kids are all gone and I'm tired of winter. I'm tempted to just load the dog in the tru....   Read more...