CSANews Issue 75 / Bird Talk

Issue 75 Summer 2010
Back  

Social Security Numbers and US Credit Cards
Posted date : Jul 20, 2010.
Social Security Numbers and US Credit Cards - Dear Bird Talk,Like many snowbirds, I often get asked for my social security number (SSN) for financial purposes, such as applying for cre....   Read more...

Prohibited Food Items and US Customs
Prohibited Food Items and US Customs - Dear Bird Talk,Before we call out the Panic Police regarding this issue, I'd like to pass on some information. Every year before we leave ....   Read more...

Can I Legally Work in the USA?
Can I Legally Work in the USA? - Dear Bird Talk,Last January, I purchased a Park Model Trailer in Arizona, where I plan to spend my winters. I own a 4000 psi pressure wash....   Read more...

Arizona Immigration Laws
Arizona Immigration Laws - Dear Bird Talk,We were thinking of visiting Arizona. However, their new "anti-illegal" law is very intimidating. What exactly would count as p....   Read more...

Canadian Goverment Health Benefits and Form 8840
Canadian Goverment Health Benefits and Form 8840 - Dear Bird Talk,Regarding the suspension of government health benefits ," how would they know if I was away or home if I don't go to the cl....   Read more...

How long can we stay in the USA?
How long can we stay in the USA? - I would like some clarification on how long we can stay in the United States. I live in Ontario. Some people tell me six months, while others say ....   Read more...

Consensus on the Retiree Visa
Consensus on the Retiree Visa - I support your upcoming lobby for a Canadian retiree visa.Jerry KristjansonOchre River, MBI support a Canadian Snowbird visa.Pat from OntarioI am ....   Read more...

Canadian Wines and Wineries
Canadian Wines and Wineries - Dear Bird Talk,As I was reading your magazine from Spring 2010, Issue 74, I came across the Food and Drink section. I was so interested in....   Read more...

Joint Tenancy With Right of Survivorship
Joint Tenancy With Right of Survivorship - Dear Bird Talk,Re: Joint tenancy with right of survivorshipMy wife and I purchased a condo in Florida approximately 20 years ago. The deed indicat....   Read more...