CSANews Issue 77 / Bird Talk

Issue 77 Winter 2010
Back  

Problems With Progress Energy
Posted date : Dec 06, 2010.
Problems With Progress Energy - Dear Bird Talk;As we prepare for our travels to the sunny south, I usually make all of the calls in preparation; i.e. calls to phone, electric, newspa....   Read more...

Credit Cards At U.S. Gas Pumps
Credit Cards At U.S. Gas Pumps - Dear Bird Talk:Re: Using Credit Cards at Gas PumpsAt one time, I heard that if you are using your credit card at the pump and it asks for a zip code, ....   Read more...

Changes to Length of Stay
Changes to Length of Stay - Dear Bird Talk:Re: Changes to length of stayWe keep hearing from friends that the U.S. is trying to change the length-of-stay time from 182 days to a ....   Read more...

Subtracting Time From My "Six Months"
Subtracting Time From My "Six Months" - Dear Bird Talk:In issue # 75 under Snowbird Alert, you wrote that spending a week or two at home for the holidays would not be subtracted from the tot....   Read more...

Provincial Picnics at Fort DeSoto
Provincial Picnics at Fort DeSoto - Dear Bird Talk:For a number of years, we have attended and enjoyed the Prince Edward Island picnic held annually at Fort DeSoto Park in Florida. We un....   Read more...

Travelling With Pets
Travelling With Pets - Dear Bird Talk:Re: Travel with petsI found, to my chagrin, that WestJet, the company I prefer to use, will not take an animal between May and October.....   Read more...

CSA Placemats
CSA Placemats - Dear Mr. Brissenden,Thank you very much for the CSA placemats which I received. I run the Wednesday night cookouts at Redington Towers in Redington Sh....   Read more...

Are You Insured While In Florida For Six Months?
Are You Insured While In Florida For Six Months? - Dear Bird Talk: ARE YOU INSURED WHILE IN FLORIDA FOR SIX MONTHS?You can imagine my surprise when I walked into the local Co-Operators office to p....   Read more...