CSANews Issue 80 / Bird Talk

Issue 80 Fall 2011
Back  

Politics in CSANews
Posted date : Sep 02, 2011.
Politics in CSANews - Dear Bird Talk,We really look forward to our copy of CSANews, and fully understand Ross Quigley's point in the summer 2011 issue. A large part of ....   Read more...

Credit Card Fees
Credit Card Fees - Dear Bird Talk,Today, I spoke to a different person at Belk customer service regarding the bill with penalties which I received. This person agreed to....   Read more...

Substantial Presence Test
Substantial Presence Test - Dear Bird Talk,Re: Substantial presence testDoes anyone know whether day trips to the USA to buy gas, shop or play a round of golf are used in calcula....   Read more...

Retired Persons Visa
Retired Persons Visa - Dear Bird Talk,My summer edition of CSANews just arrived today and I have read it from cover to cover. I believe it was one of the most interesting an....   Read more...

Airfare Refunds with TD Visa
Airfare Refunds with TD Visa - Dear Bird Talk,I wish to advise you of a situation that I encountered this past April. My husband had to be flown home to Toronto from Florida by air ....   Read more...

Problems With Insurance Claims
Problems With Insurance Claims - Dear Bird Talk,We are 11-year snowbirds to Florida. Last winter, we changed our emergency travel insurance to [name of insurance company omitted]. By ....   Read more...

Car Insurance Limits in the USA
Car Insurance Limits in the USA - Dear Bird Talk,I read with interest the article in Bird Talk regarding car insurance and was petrified that I probably was driving in the U.S. potenti....   Read more...