CSA Articles / Canada Clubs!

Back  

Canada Clubs
Posted date : Sep 02, 2011.
Canada Clubs - As I have said before, it is always good to be back in Canada!We started off the summer season by attending the CSA board meeting in Toronto, where th....   Read more...

Gerry and Joan Back in Canada
Posted date : Jul 08, 2011.
Gerry and Joan Back in Canada - Like you, we are back in Canada. I am sure that most of you will agree, it is nice to avoid the Canadian winter, but it is always nice to ....   Read more...

Gerry and Joan on the Move in Florida
Posted date : May 06, 2011.
Gerry and Joan on the Move in Florida - Like most of you, we travelled south of the border for the winter and, looking at the weather in Ontario, it was a good move. Once in sunn....   Read more...

Travels of Gerry & Joan
Posted date : Dec 16, 2010.
Travels of Gerry & Joan - By the time you read this, most of us will be in the sunny south.What a wonderful summer we had in Canada... We hope it will be just as nice in th....   Read more...

Travels of Gerry and Joan
Posted date : Sep 17, 2010.
Travels of Gerry and Joan - I am sure that most of us enjoyed the hot summer and are now looking forward to a nice, warm winter season in the south (cross our fingers!).One thing....   Read more...

Travels of Gerry and Joan
Posted date : Jul 20, 2010.
Travels of Gerry and Joan - Well! What a change in the weather. Last year, we had a bad summer in Ontario and an equally bad winter in Florida, but WOW! What a great star....   Read more...

A Very Busy Winter In Florida!
Posted date : May 27, 2010.
A Very Busy Winter In Florida! - In the last issue, I started off by saying "What a strange summer it was" in Canada. Well, the winter in Florida had it beat. This was the col....   Read more...

The Winter Travels of Gerry and Joan
Posted date : Apr 30, 2009.
The Winter Travels of Gerry and Joan - What a great winter season we had in Florida! We were invited to attend several Canada Club events and provincial picnics.The provincial picnics are a....   Read more...

The CSA Placemat…Building Bridges for Canadians
Posted date : Aug 07, 2007.
The CSA Placemat…Building Bridges for Canadians - Sometimes it’s the little things that you do, that get the most attention.We have been supplying CSA/Medipac placemats for the last eight years, to ....   Read more...

A Message to All Volunteers
Posted date : Jun 01, 2007.
A Message to All Volunteers - A Message to All Volunteers You are the glue that helps us stay together and without your help, it would be diffi cult, if not impossible, to hold ....   Read more...

Canada Clubs! Issue 56
Posted date : May 23, 2007.
Canada Clubs! Issue 56 - ArizonaCanadian Club of Green ValleyPicnic, 12 noon, Nov. 19, 2005 at Madeira Vista Ramada. Wine & cheese, Jan. 29, 2006, 3 to 5 p.m. at the Canoa....   Read more...

Canada Clubs! Issue 55
Posted date : May 20, 2007.
Canada Clubs! Issue 55 - Do you have a group of Canadians getting together in the United States for a meeting, a lunch or a picnic? If you do, just call 1-877-633-4722. We wil....   Read more...

Canada Clubs! Issue 52
Posted date : May 15, 2007.
Canada Clubs! Issue 52 - ArizonaCanadian Club of Green ValleyPicnic, Nov. 20, 2005, 12 noon at Madeira Vista Ramada. Wine & Cheese, Jan. 30, 3-5 p.m., at Canoa Hills Rec C....   Read more...

Canada Clubs! Issue 48
Posted date : Apr 25, 2007.
Canada Clubs! Issue 48 - Pic 1: American/Canadian Days at Cypress Lakes A really big event that lasts for two days. The folks at this park just north of Lakeland, Florida g....   Read more...

Canada Clubs! Issue 42
Posted date : Apr 05, 2007.
Canada Clubs! Issue 42 - If a picture says a thousand words, I have already exceeded my quota for this issue of the CSA News. That being said, I thoroughly enjoyed my visits a....   Read more...

Canada Clubs! Issue 40
Posted date : Apr 01, 2007.
Canada Clubs! Issue 40 - Canadian Society of St. Petersburg: Pic 1It was a beautiful day for a picnic at Fort DeSoto Park in St. Petersburg, FL last March and these gals took ....   Read more...

Canada Clubs! Issue 33
Posted date : Mar 03, 2007.
Canada Clubs! Issue 33 - NAME - EVENT - LOCATION - CONTACT/TITLE - U.S. PHONE Barefoot Bay Canadian ClubPot lucks/meetings Barefoot Bay,FL Roger Desjardin (561) 664-9706 ....   Read more...