Get an IRS-ITIN Number

Fall 2012 CSANews Issue 84  |   Posted date : Jul 29, 2013.Back to list

Bird talk - Le Jaseur
Dear Bird Talk,

Per page 37 from Border Guide, and confirmed by Regional Consultant, Investigative Services, Belleville, Ont., it is illegal for Canadians to give their SIN # to any U.S. entity. But get an IRS-ITIN # to use when you have to pay tax or do banking in the U.S. Go to a U.S. library or go online to get a W-7 form and complete it to get this IRS-ITIN #.

Alf A.
Leamington, ON
Ed: The best solution and very simple.

Response :
Ed: The best solution and very simple.

Back to list | More articles