Travel outside of the U.S.

Summer 2017 CSANews Issue 103  |   Posted date : Jun 15, 2017.Back to list

Bird talk - Le Jaseur
Do you have to return to Canada for 30 days or more to get a new B2 visa, or can you go to Mexico or other countries?

Maurice Michaud

Response :
Ed.: The B2 visa is verbally issued by, and applies only for travel to, the United States. You may travel to other places any time, as long as you have the proper documents which the other country requires. Each province has restrictions as to how many days that you may remain out of province; normally, this is up to seven months. Check the CSA Travellers’ Report Card for each province’s specific rules

Back to list | More articles