Working as Campground Host

Summer 2019 CSANews Issue 111  |   Posted date : Aug 08, 2019.Back to list

Bird talk - Le Jaseur
Hi, do I need a Working Visa to work as a campground host in a U.S. State Park? Thanks.

Gilles Levesque
Chicoutimi, QC

Response :
Ed.: As you mention working for a U.S. State Park, I assume that this would be a paying position. You would not be able to do this without a visa allowing you to work in the U.S. As a visitor, you are not allowed to work in the U.S. and even volunteering can be suspect if the Government considers that you are taking a job from a U.S. citizen.

Back to list | More articles