Automobile Returns

Spring 1999 CSANews Issue 31  |  Posted date : Mar 01, 2007.Back to list

Many snowbirds use "driving service" companies to deliver their car to and from their winter destination. If they have an accident, YOUR insurance must pay for any damage, although many of these companies will reimburse you for your deductible. This will often result in an increase in your insurance premiums. Make sure the service company you use WILL pay your deductible. Ask your insurance broker if this type of accident will increase your rates.