Going Down South - Q & A

Summer 2003 CSANews Issue 47  |  Posted date : Apr 20, 2007.Back to list

Questions about visiting the U.S.? You may be able to find some answers about tax implications, residency status, border wait times, what you can take to and bring back from the U.S., and much more on the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency (CCRA) Web site "Going Down South," located at

Another useful document published by the CCRA is "Canadian Residents Going Down South." Call 1-800-267-1267 or visit
www.ccra-adrc.gc.ca/E/pub/tg/p151/p151-02e.pdf to get your copy.