CSANews Issue 42 / CSA Update

Issue 42 Spring 2002
Back  

President's Awards
Posted date : Apr 05, 2007.
President's Awards - Throughout the years, the Canadian Snowbird Association has been fortunate to work with a team of volunteers who have given unselfishly of their time ....   Read more...

CSA's 10th Anniversary
CSA's 10th Anniversary - CANADIAN SNOWBIRD ASSOCIATIONA Decade of Action1992: 1,055 Canadians meet to discuss and formulate the establishment of a grassroots association repre....   Read more...

Executive Director's Report Issue 42
Executive Director's Report Issue 42 - One of the most important pieces of work that the CSA will ever do to represent its constituency began in early April this year, and was the direct re....   Read more...

Government Relations Report Issue 42
Government Relations Report Issue 42 - It's good to be back ­ as much as we all enjoy escaping the cold, there is no place like home. I hope you all had a safe and healthy winter. As you a....   Read more...

President's Message Issue 42
President's Message Issue 42 - Members of the Canadian Snowbird Association, I can think of no better way to start my first president's report than with a heartfelt thank you. I am ....   Read more...

CSA AGM 2002
CSA AGM 2002 - The Old Order Changeth... On January 30, 2002, the Canadian Snowbird Association held its 10th annual meeting in Lakeland, Florida. President Bob Jack....   Read more...