CSANews Issue 71 / Bird Talk

Issue 71 Summer 2009
Back  

Using Credit Cards in the US
Posted date : Jul 21, 2009.
Using Credit Cards in the US - Dear Bird Talk,I just read in the spring magazine about the problems experienced in Nevada, Arizona and California when using a credit card at service....   Read more...

Using Credit Cards in the US - more...
Using Credit Cards in the US - more... - Dear Bird Talk,Here is another suggestion.  We obtained a Discover credit card in Florida using our winter address, which was completely ....   Read more...

Using Credit Cards in the US - and more...
Using Credit Cards in the US - and more... - Dear Bird Talk,I read the letter from R.D. Burrows in the spring issue of CSA News. We spend the winter in southern Texas and have experienced the sam....   Read more...

Using Credit Cards in the US - and even more...
Using Credit Cards in the US - and even more... - Dear Bird Talk,We travel to Arizona in the winter and also like to use credit cards at the gas pumps.  It took some time for us to be told of a s....   Read more...

Credit Cards in the US - and the real solution is...ATMs?!
Credit Cards in the US - and the real solution is...ATMs?! - Dear Bird Talk, I would like to warn CSA members about using ATMs in the USA, based on my personal experience.  In early March, I attempted to wi....   Read more...

I'm Jack Layton's mother
I'm Jack Layton's mother - Dear Bird Talk,Re: Michael Coren's Guest ColumnI'm Jack Layton's mother – so I have to object to his claiming there are only two intelle....   Read more...

Winter Information Meetings - Prize Winner
Winter Information Meetings - Prize Winner - Dear Mr. Quigley (Medipac Travel Insurance),Thank you very much for the US$500 cheque for the door prize at the Winter Information Meeting in Yuma....   Read more...