Canadian Snowbird Association Directors are available for presentations in your local communities.
The following topics will be covered:
- Who we are
- Lobbying the federal, provincial/territorial and U.S. governments
- Benefits of being a CSA member
- Trip planning
- Border crossing issues
- How to count days in the U.S.
- Forms – 8840 and W-8BEN
- Travel medical insurance
- Canadian Retiree Visa
- Question & answer period
What we need:
- Minimum attendance of 25 persons
- Suitable presentation room
- Projection screen or blank wall
To arrange a free presentation in your community, please email the CSA at email@example.com.
The Canadian Snowbird Association
The Voice of Travelling Canadians